I never thought..
about Life, Views on 01/01/2009 - like it?
Its almost time to kick out 2008 and welcome 2009. Instead of posting the Happy New Year message, thought I’ll post somethings which I never thought/expected I’d do/happen but did: So here ya go
- Never thought I’d go from busy to jobless and extremely busy and working overtime in a matter of couple of hours.
- Never thought I’d such a huge twaddict (that’s twitter addict for you lesser mortals)
- Never thought I’d be a BarCamper
- Never thought I’d conduct 2 twitter meetups (however tiny they may be)
- Never thought I’d see quite a lot of my friends and colleagues get laid off
- Never thought I’d be having a 5KB/s Internet connection
- Never thought I’d organize 2 tweetups
- Never thought a fucking useless nobody Reports manager would be a Senior Manager
- Never thought I’d see an AGM get sacked overnight and asked never to return
- Never _ever_ thought I’d be asked to come onsite
- Never thought the AWESOME Mumbai tweeps would wait for me at the Mumbai Airport Gate and would have a tweetup just before I left
- Never thought I’d set my foot in US in this year
- Never thought I’d witness snowfall in an area where snowfall almost never comes
- Never thought I’d taste/have more than 5 different types of handmade Beer at the same location
- Never thought I’d see a Lesbian couple next to me in a bar
- Never thought I’d see a Viagra ad on mainstream TV
- Never thought I’d speak and get so close to a girl I’ve never met before
To cap it all, never thought 2008 would be such an eventful, packed, thrilling, rollercoaster ride of a year..
Goodbye 2008, Wish you all a Happy New Year All!